No matter your topic, the CoLab Radio community responds to sincere and reflective material from dedicated practitioners. Below is a list of some approaches that have worked, and example blog posts that reflect each approach.
• Pick an issue you are passionate about and understand intimately.
The Urban Labs by Malia Lazu
• Write about personal experiences and reflect on them.
Race & Identity Narratives: Making a New American Story by Annis Whitlow Sengupta
• Chronicle a project, journey, or research project, sharing it with readers as it unfolds.
Art and Culture Mapping on the LA River by John Arroyo
• Complete a careful examination of your own thoughts around a certain idea.
• Respond to something timely in the news.
“Love Not Blood for the Streets of Oakland” by Dayna Cunningham