– Tweeting for organizations
– Making substantive connections with others in your field
– Using twitter to make connections within a community
– Using Twitter to cultivate a news feed relevant to YOU
– The best (and worst) of city tweeting
Stephanie managed the social media accounts for the MIT Department of Urban Studies and Planning for a few years, and now serves as and now serves as the Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist for MIT. Check out her blog. In fact, Stephanie introduced CoLab to the concept of a Twitter chat.
It’s easy to join the Twitter chat. Just follow #citychat on Twitter from 4:00 to 5:00 on Thursday, May 17. You can pipe in with your own comments and ideas as the chat rolls along. Even if you don’t have a Twitter account, you can watch the conversation unfold here. Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions on how to join.
Image by Stephen Kennedy.