Can hospitals be more than emergency rooms? Can they be economic engines?
• Read four ideas on the future hospital from Boston, Cleveland, Trenton and MIT.
You can participate in this forum. Here’s how:
• If you’re in Boston, come to the event. It’s free and open to the public.
• Watch the live stream from your computer on Wednesday, 5/8 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m EST.
• Tweet your thoughts and questions with the hashtag #anchorpower during the event. The panelists will be taking a few questions from Twitter.
• Call in your thoughts in to (888) 805-9122, or text them to email@example.com. All messages will appear here. We will feature some stories/comment at the event.
Catch up on your reading. Here’s what:
• Read The Anchor Mission, the case study upon which this event is based.
• Read MIT CoLab’s position paper, Leveraging the Opportunity of The Affordable Care Act.